Request a copy of your Social Insurance contributions record

You can request a copy of your social insurance contributions record by completing this form. We will send a copy of your record by post to the address you provide. Please note that you must provide your Personal Public Services Number (PPS Number) when using this service. If you do not have a PPS Number, please contact your PPS Number Registration Centre.

If you are requesting a copy of your social insurance record to calculate your State Pension entitlement please read the State Pension – Frequently Asked Questions.

Important Notice: If you are using Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) and are experiencing difficulties completing this form, please go to tools on the IE11 toolbar and then select Compatibility View Setting. Click "add this website". The website should now be in the list of websites to be viewed in compatibility view and you should now be able to complete the form.

Required fields are indicated with an *

Invalid fields are outlined in red.