Supplementary Welfare Allowance (SWA) - List of offices administering SWA

Print page

Note for Rent Supplement Customers: If you are applying for Rent Supplement you should contact the Department of Social Protection's representative, (formerly known as the Community Welfare Officer) at your local office. You will find the contact details by choosing the relevant office from the list below. Please note that in some areas new Rent Supplement applications are processed by a central Rent Unit. You can view the list of central Rent Units to see if your area is included.

Last modified:02/09/2019

 Related Topics