Medical Care - SW34

Print page

You can get your payment directly to your current, deposit or savings account in a financial institution. In certain circumstances, payment can be made by cheque or at a Post Office of your choice.

Normally you get only one payment but if the treatment is ongoing, you may get payment in instalments. We usually give payments to the person who applies, but we may make them to the Health Service Executive (HSE), or to any employer, if necessary.

Last modified:23/06/2016

 Application Forms