Who do I contact if I cannot pay my electricity or gas bill?

Print page
You should first contact the ESB or Bord Gáis. They can agree a plan for you to repay your bill that will take into account your income and personal or family situation. For this to work, you should agree to measures recommended by the ESB or Bord Gáis or the Health Service Executive. These measures might include 'Easypay' options, ESB budget control units and taking part in the Household Budget Scheme. This scheme is a service operated for this Department by An Post.
Last modified:24/09/2008

 Application Forms