Your right to Access Social Welfare Records - SW 89

Print page
In general, no one else has the right of access to your personal records unless you give your consent in writing. You may be asked for proof of identity, for example, Public Service Card, birth certificate, driver’s licence or passport.
Last modified:26/04/2017

 Application Forms