What should I do when I get home?

Print page

If your assignment has been validated by Comhlámh, it is extremely important that either you or your sending organisation informs Comhlámh immediately of the date of your return. Do not wait until you make a claim. Following notification from Comhlámh, Special Collection Section will award 'VDW Credits' for the period of your assignment abroad up to a limit of 5 years.

Without notification that you have returned to this country, 'VDW Credits' cannot be awarded and this may result in delaying your entitlement to social welfare payments.

Last modified:10/02/2015