State Pension (Non-Contributory) - SW116

Print page

State Pension (Non-Contributory) is not normally paid if you live outside the Republic of Ireland. However, if you are getting this pension, you may continue to get it for up to 5 years in Northern Ireland, or until you get a similar payment from the relevant authority there, if sooner.

If you leave the Republic of Ireland for any other reason, you must tell us immediately.

Last modified:21/09/2016

 Application Forms