A Guide to PRSI for the Self-Employed - SW74

Print page

If you are no longer liable to pay Class S PRSI (for example, if you stop being self-employed or if your income falls below the €5,000 limit) and you are under pensionable age, you may apply to become a voluntary contributor.

Voluntary contributions give cover for the pensions that you were covered for when you were last working and paying compulsory PRSI.

For more information about the Voluntary Contribution Scheme, log on to www.welfare.ie or contact Client Eligibility Services address in Section 10.

Last modified:20/05/2015

 Application Forms