Online Services

Print page
Claim Online
Customers who have received a Transition Identification Number (TIN) from the Department can claim online for:-
  • State Pension (Contributory)
  • Child Benefit
  • Jobseeker’s Payments
  • Customers who have been invited to do so may also sign online for their jobseeker’s payment

If you are resident in the Republic of Ireland you may claim online for:-

  • Widow’s, Widower’s or Surviving Civil Partner’s (Contributory) Pension
Note: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or above installed to complete your application online.
Important Notice: If you are using IE11 and are experiencing difficulties completing online forms, please go to tools on the IE11 toolbar and then select Compatibility View Setting. Click "add this website". The website should now be in the list of websites to be viewed in compatibility view and you should now be able to complete the form.

Online Services for Jobseekers

Jobseekers can close their claim or request a statement of the Jobseeker’s Benefit or Allowance paid. If invited to do so Jobseekers can also claim a jobseeker’s payment or sign for their payment online. Customers of certain Social Welfare Local Offices can also submit their holiday application.

Online Redundancy & Insolvency Payments

Calculate your statutory Redundancy entitlement or claim a Redundancy or Insolvency payment online

I want to use other online services

There is a range of online services available to all the Department's customers. You do not need a Transaction Identification Number (TIN) to access these services.
Last modified:08/07/2013

 Office Locator

Search for your local office