ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
- Short title, construction, collective citation and commencement.
- Definitions (Part 2).
- Child benefit - new rates.
- Disability benefit.
- Injury benefit - removal of limit.
- Carer's benefit - improvement to entitlement conditions.
- Respite care grant - improvements to entitlement conditions.
- Disability allowance - extension of payment.
- Assessment of capital means for certain assistance payments.
- Certain EU payments - entitlement to island allowance.
- Amendments consequential on the alignment of the income tax year with the calendar year.
- Unemployment benefit and unemployment assistance - amendment to entitlement.
- Unemployment benefit, unemployment assistance and farm assist - amendment to disqualifications.
- Carer's benefit and carer's allowance - amendment.
- Personal public service number - extension of provisions.
- Award of bereavement grant and payments after death in certain cases.
- Provisions relating to prosecutions.
- Amendment of section 2 of Principal Act (interpretation).
- Orphan's (contributory) allowance and orphan's (non-contributory) pension - amendments.
- Assessment of means - amendments.
- Recovery of overpayments.
- Old age (contributory) pension - amendment to definition of 'homemaker'.
- Amendments to Principal Act consequential on Health Act 2004.
- Third Schedule to Principal Act (Rules as to calculation of means).
- Amendments consequential on section 24.
- Pre-consolidation amendments to Principal Act.
- Definitions (Part 3).
- Amendment of section 2 of Principal Act.
- Amendment of section 7A of Principal Act.
- Amendment of section 18 of Principal Act.
- Funding standard.
- Small scheme exemptions.
- Amendment of section 59 of Principal Act.
- Qualifications of trustees.
- Amendment of section 90 of Principal Act.
- Amendment to Part VI of Principal Act.
- Cross-border schemes.
- Amendment of section 111 of Principal Act.
- Amendment of section 113 of Principal Act.
Search for your local office