The Balbriggan Social Welfare Local Office accepts new claims and provides an information service, but unfortunately it has not been possible to accommodate all services for Balbriggan customers in the Mill Street premises.
The following services are provided from the Balbriggan Social Welfare Local Office
- Acceptance and authorisation of new claims for Jobseekers Benefit, Jobseekers Allowance, and One Parent Family Payment.
- Enquiries relating to Jobseeker's Benefit, Jobseeker's Allowance and One Parent Family Payment claims which are pending award.
- An information service
- Information for customers with casual Jobseeker's Benefit & Jobseeker's Allowance claims in payment.
- Illness Benefit Certificates are also accepted.
Contact Information for Balbriggan Social Welfare Local Office
- New Jobseekers Benefit or Jobseeker's Allowance claims enquiries telephone 01-6913820
- Employment Action Plan (EAP) enquiries telephone 01-6913809
- New One Parent Family Payment claims enquires telephone 01-6913812
- Casual Jobseeker's Benefit & Jobseeker's Allowance customers with claims in payment telephone 01-6913810
Services not provided in Balbriggan
Some services for Balbriggan customers continue to be provided from other Social Welfare Offices as set out below
Services provided from the North Cumberland Street Office
Services for Jobseekers Benefit and Jobseekers Allowance customers with claims in payment, (e.g. holiday forms, statements, payment issues etc.)
Contact Information for the North Cumberland Street Office
To contact the North Cumberland Street Office with enquires regarding Jobseeker's Benefit or Jobseeker's Allowance claims in payment please call (01) 7040550.
Services provided from Coolock Social Welfare Local Office
Services for One Parent Family Payment customers with claims in payment.