S.I. No. 447 of 2012.
SOCIAL WELFARE (CONSOLIDATED CLAIMS, PAYMENTS AND CONTROL) (AMENDMENT) (No. 10) (MISCELLANEOUS AMENDMENTS) REGULATIONS 2012
(This note is not part of the Instrument and does not purport to be a legal interpretation.)
These Regulations provide for a number of miscellaneous amendments to the Social Welfare (Consolidated Claims, Payments and Control) Regulations 2007 as a consequence of the abolition of certain schemes and changes to the operation of other schemes. In particular, these Regulations provide for various amendments arising from—
- the transfer of administrative responsibility for the Domiciliary Care Allowance scheme from the Health Services Executive to the Department of Social Protection;
- the abolition of the Early Childcare Supplement scheme;
- changes in the qualifying criteria for the One-Parent Family Payment;
- the transfer of administrative responsibility for certain employment and community services from FÁS to the Department of Social Protection;
- the abolition of the Infectious Diseases Maintenance Allowance scheme;
- the abolition of the Disabled Person’s Maintenance Allowance scheme; and
- the abolition of the Health Contribution payable in accordance with the Health Contribution Act 1979.