The Department of Social Protection complies with the regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce. The regulations are available at http://www.psi.gov.ie
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at http://www.psi.gov.ie
The information featured on our website is the copyright of the Department of Social Protection. You may re-use the information on our website free of charge. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent or dishonest purposes
The Department of Social Protection is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Department of Social Protection does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to the re-use of its information.
For full details of the information maintained on this website please see our sitemap.
For a list of the information maintained by the Department please refer to The Guide to Functions & Records of the Department. This publication is also available in Irish (pdf format only)
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by the Department of Social Protection please contact
Telephone 00 353 1 7043014