PRSI Refunds

Print page

If the incorrect rate of PRSI is deducted from your wages you may be entitled to a refund. There are a number of reasons why you might be paying the wrong PRSI rate.

You can find more information in the Operational Guidelines

To get a refund either you or your employer should apply in writing to:

PRSI Refunds Section
Gandon House,
Amiens Street,
Dublin 1

Telephone (01) 673 2586

If you have paid too much PRSI you will get a refund and the Department will correct your social insurance record.


Last modified:04/02/2016

 Related Topics


 Application Forms


 Intreo/Local Office Locator

Search for your local office