One Parent Family Payment - SW 82

Print page

One-Parent Family Payment (OPFP) is a payment for men and women who are bringing up a child without the support of a partner.

You may apply for this payment if:

  • you are unmarried, widowed or a surviving civil partner, a prisoner’s spouse or civil partner, separated or divorced, or
  • your marriage has been annulled or your civil partnership or civil union has been dissolved or you are no longer living with your spouse or civil partner, or
  • you are no longer living with your cohabiting partner.
Last modified:17/08/2015

 Application Forms