Working Family Payment (WFP) - SW 22

Print page

When a couple apply for WFP, both are considered to be WFP claimants. If you lose your employment during the WFP 52 week period, the WFP claim can be transferred into your spouse’s, civil partner's or cohabitant’s name for the balance of the 52 week period. They must submit a letter from their employer showing the current hours of employment.

Last modified:13/02/2018