A Guide to PRSI for the Self-Employed - SW74

Print page

If you become self-employed you must register with the Revenue Commissioners.

However, if your only source of self-employed income is from a company directorship, you do not need to register as self-employed with the Revenue Commissioners because your tax and PRSI will be collected under the PAYE system.

Last modified:16/06/2017