How do I get Fuel Allowance?

Print page

You will get Fuel Allowance with:

  • any payment you get from this Department or the Health Service Executive,
  • any social security payment from a country covered by EC regulations or a Bilateral Social Security Agreement with Ireland.

Otherwise you will get paid:

  • at your local post office by social services card
  • by direct payment into your account in a financial institution. This account must be a current, deposit or savings account.
Last modified:16/05/2012

 Application Forms