How do I apply for the allowance?

Print page

EU LOGO.jpgESF.jpg


If you wish to become self-employed under this scheme, complete application form BTW 2 and send it to:

  • your local Partnership Company (if you live in a Partnership area) for referral to the the Partnership's Enterprise Officer,
  1. or

The office will examine your proposal and may discuss certain aspects of the project with you. Do not begin self-employment until you have received written approval from the Partnership Company or this Department.

You must register as self-employed with Revenue. You can do this by contacting your local Tax Office.

If your self-employment ends or you take up employment, you must tell us immediately.

Last modified:04/04/2017

 Application Forms