Giving up work due to ill-health

Print page

​This scheme applies to public servants who are paying PRSI at Class B, C or D and who have to give up work because of ill-health. Contributions paid or credited at these classes provide for:

  • Widow’s, Widower’s or Surviving Civil Partner’s Contributory Pension,
  • Guardian’s Payment (Contributory).
Last modified:07/07/2014

  Intreo/Local Office Locator

Search for your local office