What is your Reference Number?
Where can I get the Application Form?
If you previously received funding under this Scheme, please submit the following?
When do schools / organizations receive funding under this Scheme?
What is the funding intended for?
When should I apply for inclusion in the Scheme?
1. What is your Reference Number:
This number is shown on all correspondence issued by this Department.
2. Where can I get the Application Form:
You can download the application form (
SMLPS 1) from www.welfare.ie
3. If you previously received funding under this Scheme, please submit the following:
- A completed Income and Expenditure Report (
- One month’s worth of detailed Receipts for food items purchased.
4. When do schools / organizations receive funding under this Scheme:
Funding is paid in two installments – one at the start of the academic year and the other at the start of the following calendar year. Funding will be lodged directly into your nominated bank account and your school / organization will be informed accordingly.
5. What is the funding intended for:
Funding is provided for the purchase of healthy food items only – non food items and unhealthy food items should not be included as expenditure.
6. When should I apply for inclusion in the Scheme:
You should apply for the next school year at the end of the current school year.