You must satisfy the habitual residence condition for:
- Jobseeker’s Allowance,
- State Pension (Non-Contributory),
- Blind Pension,
- Widow’s, Widower’s or Surviving Civil Partner’s (Non-Contributory) Pension,
- Guardian’s Payment (Non-Contributory),
- One-Parent Family Payment,
- Carer’s Allowance,
- Disability Allowance,
- Supplementary Welfare Allowance (other than once-off exceptional and urgent needs payments),
- Child Benefit,
- Domiciliary Care Allowance.
Habitual residence is just one condition of these payments. You must also satisfy other conditions to receive a payment.