- Child Benefit,
- One-Parent Family Payment,
- Guardian's Payment (Non-Contributory),
- Domiciliary Care Allowance.
are classed as family benefits
You do not need to satisfy the habitual residence condition for one of these payments if you:
- are a national of Switzerland or a country in the European Economic Area ( * see table),
- are employed or self-employed, and
- pay Irish PRSI or receive Irish Jobseeker’s Benefit.
The following 30 countries are in the European Economic Area:
||Republic of Cyprus (Cyprus South)|
||the United Kingdom|