Employee Information

Print page
Welcome to the online redundancy claim submission website. Here you can submit your redundancy claim in the event of insolvency of your former employer.
The following pages will let you make a claim to the Social Insurance Fund for full payment of your redundancy entitlements due to your employer's insolvency.
The right of an employee to the payment must first be established either by completing a RP50 form which must be signed by your employer or in the absence the employer signature, a completed RP50 form accompanied by a decision from the Employment Appeals Tribunal.
To apply online you can click on the link below and follow the instructions.

Online Redundancy Claim

Last modified:08/01/2013