Employed and self employed in same contribution year

Print page

Where an employee is simultaneously self-employed, employment contributions are to be deducted as usual by the employer up to the earnings ceiling and returned on the P35. The employee is due to return their self-employment income through self assessment to the Revenue Commissioners on which PRSI Class S is deducted as appropriate.

Last modified:24/09/2008

 Application Forms