Social Welfare Appeals Office - SW56

Print page


There is no need for you to be legally represented to make an appeal, although you may be represented by a solicitor or another person if you wish. The Appeals Officer may make an award to that person if they represent you at an oral hearing. However this award is limited to expenses for actually attending the hearing. Any legal costs must be paid by you.

Last modified:12/09/2016