Free Travel - SW 40

Print page


If any of the following happens, you must send your Free Travel Paper Pass to the address in section 3:

  • You no longer live permanently in the State.
  • You change address  - paper pass ONLY needs to be returned (when you return your paper pass you will be requested to register for the Public Services Card Free Travel). Do not return a PSC FT if you change address.
  • You no longer satisfy the conditions that apply to your particular Free Travel entitlement


Last modified:15/05/2015