Credited contributions

Print page
If you are unlikely to return to work, you should send annual medical certificates to the Department of Social Protection. You may be given a credited contribution ('credits') for each week that you are sick. These 'credits' will keep your social insurance record up to date and will help protect your future entitlement to the payments list in Section 1.
Last modified:14/07/2011

 Application Forms