Can I qualify for the increase if I live in a sheltered hostel or home?

Print page

You may qualify for the increase if you live in a single room within a sheltered hostel or home and do so independently of the other residents. However, you will not qualify if you share a dormitory with others or you have round-the-clock nursing care or supervision.

Last modified:04/04/2013

 Application Forms