Farm Assist - SW 27

Print page

Since 1 January 2007, Farm Assist customers are no longer excused from paying PRSI. You may be liable to pay Class 'S' contributions on your income from self-employment. If you are not already registered as self-employed please contact your local tax office. When you send in your annual returns to the tax office they will let you know if you have to pay PRSI. If you do not have to pay PRSI you may be able to pay Voluntary Contributions.

For more information, log on to or contact:

Voluntary Contributions Section
Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection
Social Welfare Services
Cork Road

LoCall: 1890 690 690 or if calling from outside the Republic of Ireland call + 353 14 715 898.

Last modified:30/10/2014

 Application Forms