Disability Allowance - SW29

Print page

Credited contributions or ‘credits’ help protect your future entitlement to social welfare payments.

If you are getting Disability Allowance, you may qualify for credits if you have paid or credited PRSI contributions at PRSI Class A, B, C, D, E, H or P in either of the last two tax years.


Last modified:05/06/2018

 Application Forms