Can I get any other supports?

Print page

EU LOGO.jpgESF.jpg

You may get extra supports if you are starting a business, for example grants for training, market research, business plans or book-keeping and access to loans to buy equipment.

You may also get assistance in paying for public liability insurance - either €1,269.74 or 50% of the cost, whichever is lower.

Your local Integrated Development Company or Facilitator will tell you what supports you may get.

You should do a 'Start Your Own Business Course' before you begin self-employment.

Last modified:09/02/2015

 Application Forms