Farm Assist - SW 27

Print page

If you are getting Farm Assist you may get:

  • Fuel Allowance (subject to certain conditions), and also, depending on your overall income, you may get:
  • a medical card (from your regional Health Service Executive office),
  • Supplementary Welfare Allowance, Rent or Mortgage Interest Supplement or Back to School Clothing and Footwear Allowance.

Check with the officer administering the Supplementary Welfare Allowance Scheme at your local office that administers the Supplementary Welfare Allowance Scheme.

It may be possible to obtain a half rate Carer's Allowance in addition to Farm Assist.

For more information, log on to

Last modified:30/10/2014

 Application Forms