How long does payment last?

Print page

You can get a Widow's, Widower's or Surviving Civil Partner's Contributory Pension as long as you remain a widow, widower or surviving civil partner. This pension stops if you remarry or register in a new civil partnership or live with someone as husband and wife or as civil partners.

Last modified:10/01/2011

 Application Forms