How do I get my payment?

Print page

Your pension can be paid weekly:

  • at your local post office by social services card,
  • by direct payment into your account in a financial institution. This account must be a current, deposit or savings account.

Going Abroad

If you decide to live abroad and continue to satisfy the conditions for this pension, you should send details of your new address, the name and address of the bank where you want your pension paid and all your account number details to:

Widow's, Widower's and Surviving Civil Partner's Contributory Pension Section
Social Welfare Services
College Road

Telephone: 071 915 7100
LoCall: 1890 500 000
If you are calling from outside the Republic of Ireland please call + 353 71 9157100.

The rates charged for using 1890 (LoCall) numbers may vary among different service providers.

Last modified:21/09/2017

 Application Forms