- What is Domiciliary Care Allowance?
- Who may qualify?
- When and how do I apply?
- How is my claim decided?
- Checklist for Domiciliary Care Allowance application
- Reviews and Appeals
- For more information
For more information:
- Log on to www.welfare.ie.
- LoCall Information Line 1890 66 22 44 or if calling from outside the Republic of Ireland please call +353 71 91 93313
- Drop in to your local Intreo Centre, Social Welfare Office or Citizens Information Centre.
Note: The rates charged for using 1890 (LoCall) numbers may vary among different service providers.