How do I get my payment?

Print page

Payment is usually made by direct lodgement to an account in a financial institution. This account must be a current or deposit savings account, not a mortgage account. A carer may also receive payment at a Post Office, but must have a Social Welfare or Public Services Card to do so.

Last modified:30/05/2017