How do I apply?

Print page

If you live completely alone or mainly alone, you may be able to apply for the Living Alone Increase as part of your application for any of the payments listed  Section 2.

If you are already getting one of these payments but are not getting the Living Alone Increase, you may apply for it by completing the application form LA1.

Last modified:04/04/2013

 Application Forms