Social Welfare and Pensions Act 2007
An Act to amend and extend the Social Welfare Acts, The Pensions Act 1990, The Combat Poverty Agency Act 1996, The Taxes Consolidation Act 1997 and the Family Support Agency Act 2001.
Social Welfare Act 2007
Arrangement of Sections
- Social insurance benefits (new rates)
- Social assistance payments (new rates)
- Family income supplement (new weekly rates)
- Employment contributions (amendment to earnings limits and ceiling)
- Optional contributions (amendment to income ceiling)
- Widowed parent grant — increase of grant
- Amendments to Health Contributions Act 1979
- Short title and construction
Citizens Information Act 2007
An Act to amend the Comhairle Act 2000 to change the name of Comhairle, so that it shall be known in the English languaue as The Citizens Information Board or, in the Irish language as An Bord Um Fhaisnéis Do Shaoránaigh, to amend and extend its functions and, in particular, to confer a function on it to provide, or arrange for the provision of, a personal advicacy service to certain persons with disabilities, to make certain changes to its membership and to provide for related matters.