How do I apply?

Print page

You can apply by completing VOL DEV 1 form. Completed forms should be returned to your Sending Agency who will in turn forward it to Comhlámh. Ensure that you quote your correct Personal Public Service Number (PPS No.) when you complete the VOL DEV 1 form.

Comhlámh validates the credentials of the Sending Agency and verifies that you are working overseas on “Volunteer Terms”.

Following validation, Comhlámh contacts the Special Collection Section of this Department and the period of your assignment is noted by this office.

Last modified:10/02/2015