The Irish payments covered under the Agreement are:
- State Pension (Contributory) (payable at age 66),
- State Pension (Transition) (payable at age 65),
- Widow's, Widower's or Surviving Civil Partner's (Contributory) Pension,
- Guardian's Payment (Contributory),
- Invalidity Pension,
- Bereavement Grant.
The Canadian payments covered under the Agreement are:
Under the Old Age Security Act:
- basic Old Age Security Pension,
- Guaranteed Income Supplement,
- Allowance for the survivor.
Under the Canada Pension Plan:
- Retirement Pension,
- Disability Benefits,
- Survivor's Benefits.