Where can I get more information?

Print page

In Ireland, you can get further information on the Agreement from:

International Records
Department of Social and Family Affairs
Oisin House
212-213 Pearse Street
Dublin 2 Ireland

If ringing within the Republic of Ireland:
Tel No: (01) 704 3000

If you are living in Austria you can contact:

Hauptverband der Österreichischen Sozialversicherungsträger
Kundmangasse 21
1031 Vienna

They will also deal with any queries about your Austrian Pension.

You can get information on social welfare services, or get information booklets and application forms:

The rates charged for the use of 1890 (LoCall) numbers may vary among different service providers.

Last modified:16/09/2011

 Application Forms